Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Support Elsawin Supportthread

i think the engine should be Bkc, but the weird links i have to find again at some point...
and is there a way to see all wiring connectors somewhere and which pins run where or does it only show that certain list of pages with certain stuff on it?

Engine code BKC is available, enter BKC first in the MKB field when identifying the vehicle and all models with this engine can then be selected.The paths are numbered in the circuit diagrams and can be followed further

it probably finds the code, but doesnt show any info/repair pages about the engine parts? (only gearbox and some others).
how do i follow a path/pin?

Bei mir sieht das so aus

SLP: in z.B. Pfad 28 die markierte 193 anklicken und er springt zum Pfad 193

Anhänge

• BKC_Motor.jpg
    BKC_Motor.jpg
    377,9 KB · Aufrufe: 4
  • BKC_SLP_1.jpg
    BKC_SLP_1.jpg
    121,1 KB · Aufrufe: 4
  • BKC_SLP_2.jpg
    BKC_SLP_2.jpg
    96,8 KB · Aufrufe: 4
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
ok, i think its probably some faulty version then, because i only get body, chassis, electrics, ac and maintenance for golf, plus transmission as 1 extra for passat, but wiring part i was thinking about some older models and how would i check where every pin of t10d and t10e connector runs to on b5 (without ccs). and how would i get back to the previous page after i have clicked on some wire? (while i'm not even sure which part is clickable or not on the diagram...)

In my example, you are in path 28,click on the box with 193 and it jumps to path 193.To return, you can click on the box with 28 and you will be back at the starting point

Zurück
Oben