Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

[SUCHE] OScam Installation mit DVBviewer

Eventuell mal dvbpinet debug log anmachen ob da was gemeldet wird...muss schon fast beim entschluesseln mit ffdecsa irgendwie falsch gehen wenn cws noch ankommen.
Fuerchte auch das ich da nicht die Zeit zu hab das zu versuchen nach zu stellen / beheben.

oscam_kill schau ich mal, ich hab das Script hier aber vielleicht ist es noch von vorheriger Installation.

e.g. you can run "make config" and select it in the gui menu which pops up.
Afterwards you run make

Or you edit the config.h file and remove the "//"in front of "//#define WITH_EXTENDED_CW 1", then build with make.

In the past the patch enabled the option.
Now patch is not needed anymore, but option needs to activated at build time otherwise it will indeed just be off and do normal csa only.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Clemens is there anywhere in this update script that this can be added .
This script when run deletes the previous versions, so to edit the config.h file is pointless as this will be over written.
If the instruction to perform this can be added here in this update script . i would help me alot.

Anhänge

• New Text Document.txt
    3,2 KB · Aufrufe: 12
That script is terrible...running everything with sudo is a very bad idea...give me some minutes to fix that.

Also running oscam as sudo seems dangerous to me...

EDIT this should be a little better...is it perfect? Probably not, but makes more sense to me ;)

Anhänge

• build_oscam.txt
    1,9 KB · Aufrufe: 16
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
This is the command line is use to start the update "sudo /var/local/bin/oscam_update.sh"

Stop using sudo everywhere, you also don't give your home or car keys to everyone you know...there is only 1 sudo needed as to install in /local/usr/bin you typically need elevated rights to write to...for all the rest you don't need sudo.
Just make the file I send you executable with chmod (without sudo, not needed) (also better rename it to sh), should work at least here it does.

Also I don't build anymore in the script in /local/usr/bin, but just in your home folder. Makes much more sense.

Also this will be the last time I help in this thread for building some oscam...this has nothing to do with Dvbivewer, dvbapinet and the setup this thread is about.
Make new threads open with your questions, because it is off topic here.

So if you have more questions regarding the script, I will just ignore them in this thread.

EDIT 1 motre comment to my script: probably you will need to add a config folder (or some where with read/write access) in the home dir with your configs

so when starting oscam add "-c ~/oscam-configs" or so.

mkdir -p ~/oscam-configs
/usr/local/bin/oscam -b -c ~/oscam-configs/

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Neue Version hinzugefuegt
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!
oscam_for_dvbviewer_setup_2.24.05-11781-20240509.exe

Ihr werdet am Commit hash sehen --> ein kleiner Patch wurde angewendet der (noch) nicht upstream ist, aber die Extended CW Option auch anzeigt in der oscam.version.
Patch hier zu finden:

Sonnst wurde nur Oscam aktualisiert

EDIT
merge request is offen

Anhänge

• Screenshot 2024-05-09 173859.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-09 173859.png
    47,3 KB · Aufrufe: 25
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Neue Version verfuegbar

oscam_for_dvbviewer_setup_2.24.05-11782-20240512.exe

Patch wurde wieder entfernt, da er ab 11782 upstream ist.
Update von Oscam ist einzige Aenderung.

EDIT
oscam_for_dvbviewer_setup_2.24.05-11784-20240515.exe
verfuegbar. Link ist der gleiche

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben